Back to How-to-guides map

Content not found

Theres no content here for your selected status.

Go to the Homepage or choose a different status (Active, Deferred or Pensioner) from the navigation bar above.

  • 1 You notify the Administration Team

    If you get married you will need to write to the Administration Team to confirm your new surname. You may be required to provide documentary evidence (such as the marriage certificate).

  • 2 The Administration Team updates your record

    The Administration Team will update your record.

  • 3 The Administration Team confirms the change

    You should receive a letter from the Administration Team confirming your surname has been changed. You can also visit MyPension to see if your surname has been updated.