Moving house

Back to How-to-guides map

Content not found

Theres no content here for your selected status.

Go to the Homepage or choose a different status (Active, Deferred or Pensioner) from the navigation bar above.

  • 1 You notify the Administration Team of your new address

    You can update your address online via MyPension or you can write to the Administration Team.

  • 2 The Administration Team updates your record

    If you write to the Administration Team they will update your record. If you update your address via MyPension the update of your record is automatic.

  • 3 The Administration Team confirms the change

    If you have written to the Administration Team to update your address you should receive a letter from the Administration Team confirming your address has been changed. You can also visit MyPension to see if your address has been updated.