Skip to content

Moving house

Below you will find a high-level process map showing the various steps involved in updating your record if you move house.

Click on the numbers below to reveal more information about each step.

1 You notify the DB Section Administrator of your new address

You can update your address online via MyPension or you can write to the DB Section Administrator.

2 The DB Section Administrator updates your record

If you write to the DB Section Administrator they will update your record. If you update your address via MyPension the update of your record is automatic.

3 The DB Section Administrator confirms the change

You should receive a letter from the DB Section Administrator confirming your address has been changed. You can also visit MyPension to see if your address has been updated.