MyPension is your online pension account and provides you with secure online access to your Scheme record. Once registered you can:
- View your personal data
- Update your telephone number or email address
- Update your address (if you are an Active member, to update your address you should contact your HR representative);
- Update your spouse's contact details;
- Update your Expression of Wish details;
- Request a quotation (i.e. a transfer value or retirement quotation);
- Register to receive updates and prompts by email and/or SMS: and
- Contact the Administration Team directly.
If you are an Active member you can also:
- View your Annual Benefit Statements
If you are a Deferred member you can also
- Receive updates — if you’re aged between 55 and 59, a retirement illustration is uploaded on or around your birthday each year;
- View an estimated transfer value (updated quarterly);
If you have forgotten your password you can recover your details here.
Not yet registered?
No problem, you simply enter your Username and Temporary password.
We will have sent this to you, however if you need a reminder email email@example.com. You should receive a response within two working days. Alternatively, you can call the DB Section Administrator on call 01245 673 515
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide some personal information so we can verify your identity. You will then be prompted to enter an email address if one is not already held for you on the Scheme records. Please ensure that the email address you provide (or the one already held on your account) is a personal email address, so not work based.
A verification email will be sent to you, click on the link contained in the email. Please check your junk or spam folder if the email does not arrive.
The link will allow you to complete the registration process, by taking you to a page to select a new password and set a memorable word.
The password you set must contain:
- At least one upper and one lower case letter.
- At least one number.
- At least one special character, for example: % * (but not , _ ‘ < “ # or &).
- At least eight characters.
We recommend you choose a password unrelated to your personal information. Please avoid using easy-to-guess phrases such as Password1!, LetMeIn1! or sequential patterns such as Abcd1234! or Qwerty01!.